Here’s the “Mystery Project” again. I’m going to have to go over the red lines once or twice more. That red is not quite as opaque as I’d like it to be.
In other news, the basement is once again cleared of people, so I can finally get back to working at night, without having to worry about waking people up. Productivity will soar!
See, now this dealie is starting to take shape. It’s got a pretty flower and everything.
This is a sort of test polyhedron for a project I’m thinking of doing. The project would be made up of much larger and more complex polyhedrons.
I’ve learned to never, ever use a glue stick to construct a polyhedron ever again. Also, I will probably have to apply a sealant to the structures to strengthen them, unless I make them out of something thicker.
Laurel Green posted a photo:
I tried to make some stars out of tin foil, but it didn’t work out. I made the stars out of magazine pages, instead.
More clutter for my desk.
Click for bigger.